another design for the Dudes Factory show next week, plouf !
I Wish They’d Taught Me This in School - Ebook
Hello! I’m Holly an Illustrator living in Edinburgh. I want to collect some crowd sourced ideas from lots of different sources. Here’s where you can help me. Simply tell me what vital information about living in the real world you would have wanted to be taught in school.
Here are some examples:
- Being unable to read bus timetables and getting hopeless lost on the bad side of town.
- How to put makeup on while on a bus.
- How to budget so you don’t end up eating beans for every meal.
- How not to laugh when the optician is staring into your eyes.
- How to answer the dentist’s questions when his fingers are filling your mouth.
There is also a kickstarter page for this venture, you can go there for some more in-depth information (and to get updates). http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hollyjameson/i-wish-theyd-taught-me-this-in-school-e-book But please don’t feel obligated to donate money, what I really want are ideas!
“Sweet Bettie” by Olivia De Berardinis (x)
Darwyn Cooke’s Catwoman by Bruce Timm
“Portrait with fly” by *albertguasch http://bit.ly/UilTsm
I like the weird.
From In Powder and Crinoline : old fairy tales retold. By Arthur Quiller-Couch; illustrated by Kay Nielsen
Tattoos are also Illustration
Artist: Caio Leme. missontattoparlour, Calgary AB